The NCACC strives to assist and support NC counties in planning for and utilizing national opioid settlement funds, managing strategic health initiatives, and maximizing resources through outreach, education and collaboration.
Supports and Assistance for Counties
Strategic Action Planning
- Prioritization of evidence-based strategies
- Legal consultation/translation
Collaboration and Connections
- Connections to technical experts
- Hands-on support from NCACC Strategic Project Coordinators
Program Implementation Support
- Education and training
- Consultation and coaching
- Evaluation and data reporting
- Preparation of financial reporting
Sample Spending Authorization Language for County Resolutions or Ordinances
The NCACC has developed sample language for counties to use when drafting a local spending authorization resolution or ordinance pertaining to the expenditure of opioid settlement funding governed by the NC MOA. Access the sample language here.
Webinar Series: Upcoming Offerings
The NCACC and NC Department of Health and Human Services are partnering on a webinar series that will provide information and resources on evidence-based, high-impact strategies that local governments may pursue to address the opioid epidemic utilizing funds from the national litigation settlement.