The Association’s Governmental Risk Pools are holding regional meetings LIVE in four locations across the state for the benefit of member counties, prospective counties, and related entities. These meetings are free of charge and will include a complimentary lunch.
The focus of our fall meeting is on specific or emerging issues affecting our membership, and is generally less formal that our Spring meetings. Topics anticipated for this year’s training include:
• NCACC Staff Changes and Transitions
• Pools Loss Summary 2019-21
• Review and Update of Resources Available to Pool Members
• COVID-19 Update and Discussion
• Claims Reporting
• Other Membership Issues or Concerns