The NCACC is excited to announce an event to bring together local government leaders, subject matter experts, service providers, and people with lived experience working in crucial areas of the opioid overdose crisis, including in prevention, harm reduction, treatment, and recovery efforts. This event will provide a space for county commissioners and staff and their community partners to participate in and learn from experts and each other over a two-day conference in Durham County from June 7-8 at the Durham Convention Center.
Online registration for this event is now closed — limited on-site registration is subject to availability.
Hotels Near Durham Convention Center:
- The Durham Hotel – 315 E Chapel Hill Street, Durham 2 minute walk
- Unscripted Durham – 202 Corcoran Street, Durham 1 minute walk
- 21c Museum Hotel Durham – 111 North Corcoran Street, Durham 2 minute walk
- Aloft Durham Downtown – 345 Blackwell Street, Durham 8 minute walk
- Durham Marriott City Center – 201 Foster Street, Durham 27701 Connected to Durham Convention Center