Mark your calendars for March 28-29 in Guilford County to join the NCACC for the Funding Strategy Summit to strategize on the forthcoming opportunities and demands of American Rescue Plan funds and national opioid settlement funds.
As counties continue to plan and implement projects funded by the American Rescue Plan Act and strategize how to utilize opioid settlement funds, NCACC is dedicated to assisting counties in navigating the relevant guidelines and maximizing the impact of these resources.
To discuss the opportunities and demands presented at this critical point, the Association is excited to host a Funding Strategy Summit for members and stakeholders on planning for and administrating funding from the national opioid settlement as well as ARP technical assistance.
Day One — American Rescue Plan Focus
- A discussion among NCACC leadership and state and federal leaders focused on the strategy behind ARP investment in counties
- General session on expanding broadband access with ARP funding
- Insight from technical experts on federal uniform guidance compliance
Day Two — Opioid Settlement Funding Focus
Day two of the Summit will guide county officials through the actions and discussions that need to happen now in order to start saving lives and turn the tide of the epidemic.
- Direction on the actions county governments need to take now in order to begin receiving settlement funds
- An overview of the evidence-based, high-impact strategies for treatment included in Option A of the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Facilitated, regional sessions designed to kickstart conversations between county decision-makers on treatment strategies and partnerships