While Friday evening’s Annual Conference program is “on your own” to allow attendees to explore and enjoy area restaurants and attractions, NCACC will offer attendees a handful of local, optional activities.
- A sign-up form to reserve seats/tickets will be distributed to registrants following the end of the early registration deadline (July 15).
- Seats/tickets are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Any seats/tickets not spoken for prior to Annual Conference will be available at the check-in/registration desk at the Wilmington Convention Center during set hours.
- Each registrant may request a second seat/ticket to accommodate a guest.
NCACC is tentatively planning to offer:
- a sunset cruise (7 – 9 p.m.) on the Cape Fear River aboard the Henrietta riverboat (limited to 115 attendees).
- a horse-drawn carriage tour (8 – 8:30 p.m.) through the historic Wilmington area (limited to 24 attendees).
Stay tuned to this page for other potential additions. Email Kelly Brown ([email protected]) with questions.
Educational program sign-ups
Some Annual Conference sessions and educational tours offered as part of the program require advance sign-up. Sign-ups will be taken via a form made available after the early registration deadline passes. These sessions and tours include but are not limited to:
- Thursday’s ‘Real Colors’ Fundamentals: Understanding Yourself and Others (9:30 – 11:45 a.m.). Attendees will be asked to complete a brief, online Real Colors profile assessment prior to attending. A limited number of assessments will be available on-site for any attendees who have not completed the online assessment prior to attending.
- All tours of the New Hanover County landfill have limited seating.