Catawba County is recruiting a highly motivated and self-directed Grants Manager with a demonstrated passion for public service to join our dynamic team-focused organization. The Grants Manager will administer and oversee various County grant funded projects with a high focus initially on the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding. This person will serve as a point person on the Single Audit and preparation of corresponding reports.
$51,322.54 - $84,682.20
Likely hiring range up to $65,000 depending upon qualifications.
- Master's Degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field and preferably 1 year of professional experience in grants administration or other applicable public administration, finance, or accounting experience; or
- Bachelor's degree in Public or Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field and 2 years of professional experience in grants administration or other applicable public administration, finance, or accounting experience
- Ability to interpret the American Rescue Plan Act, Interim Final Rule, Uniform Guidance, and other related requirements
- Proficiency in utilizing computer and relevant software applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, Oracle PeopleSoft). Expertise in Excel is required.
- Ability to coordinate deadlines, prioritize work demands, and perform project management
- Strong customer service skills with ability to cooperate/coordinate work with others
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, supervisors, and others.
- This position is considered light work, lifting up to 15-20 pounds on a regular basis to carry files and other documentation.
Apply on line at: https://www.catawbacountync.gov/county-services/human-resources/employment-opportunities/
First review of applications will occur around December 28th.