Nature of the Job
This position works with a team on the implementation and monitoring of grant programs. This position follows grant awards, and on a monthly basis monitors project cash flow to ensure that projects are on schedule financially. This position is required to review monthly reimbursement reports for accuracy before final submission to fiscal section for payment.
This position monitors grant awards to determine compliance with Federal and State financial and program guidelines and to determine progress toward stated goals, objectives and daily activities. This position is required to submit financial reports to be reviewed by the County Manager. Reports include funding utilization reports, subrecipients monthly reporting, quarterly reports.
Salary Range: $42,783 - $66,314
Salary Grade: 73
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
Listed below are the knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) associated with this position.
These KSAs, along with the minimum education and experience listed, are required in order to be deemed "eligible" for the position. Therefore, you must demonstrate or provide supporting information within the body of your application to demonstrate your possession of each KSA listed.
Qualified applicants must possess, and applicant must clearly reflect work experience that demonstrates the following:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of federal and/or state grants.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of financial reporting.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of program monitoring.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner (written and/or oral).
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- MANAGEMENT PREFERENCE
- Proficient with Google Drive and all other Google applications, MS Office and basic database software.
Minimum Education And Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, public administration, or a related discipline from an accredited institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience.