The Finance Director, and the staff of the Finance Department, provide critical financial operating support for all of the County government’s mission critical services. This role directs, organizes, and plans all aspects of financial management activities for the County while also serving as the County’s statutorily designated Finance Officer.
The focus of the Finance Director can be divided into these areas:
- Financial Leadership
- Financial Communication
- General Financial Operations
- Supervision of Financial Staff
To apply or view the detailed description and qualifications, submit an online application at https://bit.ly/3QoH8ZW. EOE.
$123,617 - $195,937 (DOQ)
In order to qualify, one must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Accounting, or Finance major
- At least five (5) years of professional accounting experience
- At least three (3) years of supervisory experience
- Active CPA certificate