Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage day-to-day activities of the County Manager’s Office
- Serve as Deputy Clerk to the Board of County Commissioners
- Attends Board of Commissioners meetings
- Answer phones
- Process invoices for payment
- Maintain budget tracking and recordkeeping system
- Prepare correspondence independently
- Prepare a variety of complex and confidential letters, memos, and reports
- Respond to inquiries from citizens
- Assist County Manager with office organization
- Schedule meetings
- Other duties as assigned
** Work requires initiative and strong independent judgment. Must have strong computer and
Graduation from a two-year college with a major in business, secretarial science, or related field and three to five years of experience in office management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must posses familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
Warren County applications will be accepted Until Filled at the Employment Security Commission, formerly the Employment Security Commission, 210 West Ridgeway Street, Warrenton, North Carolina 27589 or at the Human Resources Department, 602 W. Ridgeway Street, Warrenton, NC 27589. Applications are available at www.warrencountync.com and can be submitted via mail, fax or email. The first round of interviews will be scheduled in March.