• Oversees and provides direct staff supervision including conducting performance evaluations, coordinating training, and implementing hiring, and discipline and termination procedures.
• Directs the implementation of operations and programs of the Authority; provides strategic planning; coordinates, administers, and evaluates programs, projects, processes, systems, standards, and/or services; prioritizes and directs projects and initiatives in alignment with organizational strategy, mission, and vision; ensures compliance with applicable regulations, standards, policies, and procedures.
• Provides oversight and operational direction to achieve organizational goals and objectives; develops and oversees the
standards; evaluates operational effectiveness and implements process improvements and resource optimization. • Serves as an organizational representative by advising, consulting with, and facilitating complex discussions with state and local elected and appointed officials, Department of Defense officials, professional consultants, chambers of commerce, private sector developers, various agencies and/or other organizations.
• Develops short- and long-term goals, objectives, and strategic plans; oversees and/or negotiates contracts; provides and presents communications and updates on organization activities, positions, and project/program status.
• Develops, administers, and oversees the Authority operating budget.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Salary Depends on Qualifications
Please see full job job advertisement including how to apply at www.onwasa.com.