Assists in the planning, organizing, directing, and managing of the day-to-day functional operations of the Guilford County Government Human Resources Department.
- Plans, organizes, evaluates, coordinates, and directs the work of human resource professionals and technical staff;
- Provides leadership on new Human Resources projects;
- Assists the Human Resources Director in the development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Department’s goals and objectives;
- Provides operational oversight;
- Assist Human Resources Director in developing and directing the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures; evaluates and implements changes in work methods, determines workload methods and standards, and establishes measures of effectiveness.
$82,297 - $101,637 (DOQ)
In order to qualify, one must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business, or Public Administration
- At least six (6) years of professional human resources experience
- At least three (3) years of supervisory experience
- A Master’s degree and professional designation in Human Resources is strongly preferred.
To apply or view the detailed description and qualifications, submit an online application at https://bit.ly/3f42zl0. EOE.