For details on the LGFCU Excellence in Innovation Awards, check out our main information page.
The application period for the 2021 awards has closed. The 2022 program will begin accepting applications in February.
Congratulations to the 2021 Excellence in Innovation Award Winners!
Click on a program to view a poster of the project and its outcomes.
- Catawba County: COVID-19 Case Study
- Cumberland County: Paternity Testing Schedule
- Davie County: Mobile REC Days & RECess
- Durham County: DCo Talks
- Gaston County: Senior Nutrition/ACCESS Transportation/Faith Community Partnership to feed older adults during the pandemic
- Onslow County: Putting a Mental Health Crisis Safety System in the Hands of First Responders
- Pitt County: Community Paramedic Program
- Randolph County: Opioid Epidemic Outreach
- Scotland County: Fitness Hammond Park
- Yadkin County: COVID Paramedic
For more detailed information on each program, you can view the 2021 Excellence in Innovation Awards booklet.