Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
March 26, 2019, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
This NC DHHS stakeholder webinar will provide the specifics of Tailored Plan eligibility criteria, enrollment processes, and transitions between Standard Plans and Tailored Plans. For the DHHS final policy guidance paper on these key concepts, visit files.nc.gov/ncdhhs/BH-IDD-TP-FinalPolicyGuidance-Final-20190318.pdf. For more information on NC Medicaid transformation, visit www.ncdhhs.gov/nc-medicaid-transformation.
March 26, 2019, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Cape Fear Winery
For 2019, the NCACC District Meetings feature a revamped format whereby districts are paired into smaller groups to discuss regionally specific topics with local speakers and perspectives. This meeting is designed for counties in Districts 4 & 5. The opioid epidemic will be the focus of discussion.
March 26, 2019, All Day @ WPCC Foothills Higher Education Center
The agenda will include:
• NCACC’s expected renewal strategy for the 2019-20 policy year
• Update on the state of the Pools, including any contemplated changes in coverage,
• Coverage from a marketing and availability perspective
• Trends and issues in the areas of risk and claims management
• Review of enhanced member services and protections, especially concerning law enforcement and CountyCollege training enhancements
• Review of the renewal process
• Opportunity for participants to ask questions and offer feedback
• Opportunity to meet with your underwriter to review your county’s (or entity’s) expected renewal.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.