Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
March 19, 2019, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Onslow County Government Center
For 2019, the NCACC District Meetings feature a revamped format whereby districts are paired into smaller groups to discuss regionally specific topics with local speakers and perspectives. This meeting is designed for counties in Districts 3 & 6. The opioid epidemic will be the focus of discussion.
March 19, 2019, 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM @ Beaufort County Community College
The agenda will include:
• NCACC’s expected renewal strategy for the 2019-20 policy year
• Update on the state of the Pools, including any contemplated changes in coverage,
• Coverage from a marketing and availability perspective
• Trends and issues in the areas of risk and claims management
• Review of enhanced member services and protections, especially concerning law enforcement and CountyCollege training enhancements
• Review of the renewal process
• Opportunity for participants to ask questions and offer feedback
• Opportunity to meet with your underwriter to review your county’s (or entity’s) expected renewal.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.