Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please use the form below to submit your goal proposals by September 21st.
Click here for more information on the goals process.
When submitting, please note:
1.) Goals can be submitted by:
• adopted resolutions from full boards
• a letter from the Board Chair on behalf of full boards
• a letter from the president of an affiliate or related county organization.
Be sure to upload the resolution or letter from your full board, chair or president.
2.) Submit your proposal in the form of goal statement.
Proposals should require the Association to support or seek legislation or funding to resolve an issue facing counties.
• Support state funding and staffing for agricultural research, Cooperative Extension services and other agriculture-related efforts to support the largest economic driver in North Carolina.
• Seek legislation to repeal the statutory authority under N.C. Gen. Stat. 115C-431(c) that allows local school boards to file suit against a county board of commissioners over county appropriations for education.
3.) Upload any relevant background information with each submission.
- Adopted resolution by Board of Commissioners
- Letter from the Chairman of the Board on behalf of the board
- Letter from the president of the affiliate organization
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field